Small Business Strategic Planning Sessions
Strategic Planning Sessions
It's time to grow.
You may be asking yourself: How do I do it? What should the goals be, really? Where are the opportunities? How do I minimize risk??
Developing a strategic plan is the first step in addressing these issues. A strategic plan defines and prioritizes strategic initiatives that will help to reach the goals you’ve established for your company. The goal of any strategic planning is to help your company gain strategic advantage.
Spend a half-day with us we will help you create a vision for the future of your company, design a plan to help you pursue it and show you the tools and resources to help you build it.
Increase Market Share
Improve Your Top and Bottom Lines
Build a Sustainable Company
Hire and Keep Great People
You have two options with your company: grow it on purpose or
let it run on inertia
Growing on Purpose
- How is the Company performing?
- What are the best opportunities to grow the Company?
- How are sales and marketing activities performing?
- How do our products stand up against our competitors’ products?
- What are the trends in my industry? How should we respond to them?
- How much is the company worth and how can we leverage it?
…all of which begs the question: what do we do about this?
Running on inertia
- Doesn’t take any additional effort
- You’ll sleep better
- You only need to plan a few weeks ahead
- You will stay in your lane
- Maybe you can liquidate your company and retire
Your Half Day Strategic Planning Session will Cover
- How strong your company is
- How your company stands against competitors
- How strong your sales & marketing are
- Identification of challenges to growth
- Clarification of company vision
- How to improve performance
- Marketplace opportunities
- CREATION of Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals
- DESIGN of a plan to pursue your goals
- Recommendation of tools and resources to BUILD your company
Ready to Learn More?
Complete the form below to speak with one of our team members and learn more about business strategy and how a strategic planning session can create results for you and your firm. There is no obligation and no cost for simply asking questions.